Sunday, June 27, 2010

SPM what to teach

Form 4: Continue with circles. If last week you have finished/or if you think the exercise in the notes is not enough, please photostat from other books and bring into class.
The tutor copy got write down what class teach which exercise dy (those that I've took in gasing one) So you just go thru la.

*PS: Circle the class is very boring de. U let them do and wait only. (Unless you never try the question b4 you might want to find the solution b4 entering class so you wont fish la) For my wednesday class, I might let them play games. Like compete see which group faster, then ask them teach the class or something.

Form 5: Continue with bearing.
Gasing Tuesday class most of them finish dy. Just haven give answer. You go in and discuss answer, then print the exercise that i will attach to the mailbox later/latest tmr morning and let them do.

Wednesday gasing first class about the same like tuesday class. second class just finished exercise 4 in the notes, exercise 5 haven do, haven give answer. But print the thing just in case they finish faster la.

Thursday afternoon gasing class no people last week. Night class my class

Saturday also my class.


So agak agak like that la. If you wanna know more detail like what I teach last week and where I stop before you enter class, can call me. ;P
ps: I only take gasing classes last week. Old town monday is steph jie jie take de. Friday is KK's own class dy.

No comments:

Post a Comment