Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boon need help!

SPM de lengzai men, next week what should we do ar???

For my classes, I report xia what I teach.

Form4 (Wednesday only): No ppl at all. Got one new student. Tapi he dunno basics one. Technically I teach him everything without using game la.

Form5 (Wednesday only): Got 8 ppl. But after playing the game, they still dun really know how to differentiate the questions. So din ask them to present. So how? Cause what I plan next week is actually we tackle on questions solutions dy.

For my class la, I think can prepare 3 different types of questions, ask them solve dy, then come out and present. But one set question is easier, so I will prepare less, ask them do dy, then present teach the class. 2nd group we do two set with constant total. also not much types of questions. The two sets with decreasing total one, I plan to split into two groups, 1 group do one. Cause that one if I am not wrong I can see 6 different styles of decreasing total. @.@

I dunno if u all facing same problem bo lo. If I am the only one then gg lo. So hows ur classes? We need to start preparing for next week dy le. Saturday afternoon I am free nia. Then Sunday we got the camp most of us are helping, so we have to gaodim by Saturday hopefully.

PS: Form4 I dunno do what. Their questions too easy dy, and we spent 2 weeks there liao. I dun have plan for next week yet. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment