Tuesday, April 6, 2010

about form 1 & 2(karyaw's class)

Kar Yaw here...reporting in xD
form 1
1st of all I did help them revise about the last week that I taught them about the percentage
and remind them

the UNIVERSAL FORMULA: New price - Old price(difference in price)
____________________________ X 100 %
Old price (original price)

then this week before I gave them the exercise to do:
I asked them to have a look and know the formula for the five formula:
There are:
1. profit
2. discount
3. simple interest
4. dividend
5. commission

so I asked them one-by-one whether they understand for the 5 of them a not...
and almost all the class don't know for dividend and commission
so I did use examples to explain to them each..
for dividend:
as a example is...
now I am interest in KFC and invest to it
let say this month they earn 1mil of profit by selling chicken(as here I explain profit too) xD
and now let say this company have 7 boss include me..
so we all 7 together to divide the profit money we earn.. ^^

and now till the commission o
example:
now I am a promoter which help Nike work
let say my salary ONLY got RM 300
and now I sell one nike shoes I get RM 20 for each pairs I sold out
if this month I sold out 100 pairs so means I get RM2000 for my commision
so do you all understand now?

then we started to do the percentage exercise which have 10 ques..is quite hard de! xD
need use the 5 formula above!
THAT'S ALL FOR THAT! XD

form 2
1st of all is the same...revised for last week what i had taught
about the two quantities
after that, I continue for the ratios in three quantities...
so I told them is as easy as the last week you all learn
is just that this week got new friend coming in
means got 3 quantities
OK! lets say last week is about A:B but this week is about A:B:C
is just easy that your grandmother also know how to do*evil laugh* hahahahah xD
so continue and I remind them in ratio the quantities must be same only can take off
then also remind that even the ratio how much bigger or times how much..all must be the same
let says that is the ratio A:B=2:3
B:C=4:8
therefore you need to write out the 3 ratios, A:B:C
2:3 (so now u need to do is balance where
4:8 both sides also have no) there4 is B
_________ so 3 need to x4 and 4 need to x3
8 :12:24 so is balance now and now 8x3
2x4
so now u get 8:12:24
remember ratios need to get the lowest form...
so you get is by using the factors or 8, 12 and 24
use 4 to divide each and get 2:3:6
(TAKE NOTE: the simplify number must be a factor no for all of the number!)
and now is about the m:n:o = 2:3:4
and M+N+O= 900
so find M=? , N=?, O=?
  1. see the ques and understand it!
  2. so now u know that it want to find for each
  3. so did u see is M+N+O
  4. so u know that need use the ratio add together and find the average number
  5. total of ratio get 2+3+4= 9
  6. give unknown to represent your average number as long didnt same as ur ques
  7. so now 9x=900
  8. so ur average number get x=100
  9. so now u time one by one M=100x2=200
  10. N= 100x3=300
  11. O=100x4=400
  12. can u see that..total of that is still 900. ( to check ur answer)
and next one is about the minus for as same above that one..just change to minus..
the way to do is still the same o xD
thats all for my class ba!

THANKS ALOT! xD
XIE XIE!
TERIMA KASIH!
MM GOI !
NANDRI!
MATSUKO!
KONGSIKO!
SUKRAN!
ALIGATOR!
HAYT!
*bow bow*

1 comment:

  1. pro pro pro pro pro!!!!!!!!!
    no need to guide u ad lo next time XD

    ReplyDelete