Monday, July 5, 2010

Trigo

I am currently attaching the notes to the mailbox. so do check it out and print it.

Form4 I plan to finish the syllabus in 2 weeks time, and the last week is revision.
So according to my notes,

week 1: chapter 9.1 and 9.2
week 2: chapter 9.3 and 9.4
week 3: revision

I dont think I attach enough exercise for in class practice. So in case u need extra exercise, you can flip to revision part and pick those relevant one for them. Or you can just simply come out of question in the class also can de. xD

And there is one part the special angle, a lot students usually ask why tan 90 is undefined and stuff like that, so I think using this example you can teach easier ba:


So from the triangles above, the adjacent gets shorter and shorter, until adjacent gets to 0 when the angle is 90 degree. Since tan = opp/adj, tan = 1/0 = undefined.

you show them this and continue with the example of sine and cos lo. So if they ask 180 degree or 270 degree, you teach them to apply the same principle. like tan 180 = - tan 0 degree so = 0 like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment